Limited companies need to file annual accounts with Companies House and with HMRC. It’s important to know when to file abbreviated accounts and when to file full. We will prepare and file year end accounts for your company.
To avoid fines and penalties, you need to file your limited company accounts with Companies House nine months after the year-end.
Tax on your company’s profits is known as Corporation Tax. It’s due each year nine months and one day after the year-end. You also need to file a Corporation Tax Return with HMRC within 12 months of the year-end.
Avoid interest, penalties and fines by contacting us now well ahead of deadlines.
What you’ll get:
• Annual accounts completed
• Corporation tax return completed
• Filings with Companies House
• Filings with HMRC
• Chartered Accountants report
• Tax statement
• Avoid late filing penalties and interest
Who’s it for?
• Included as standard in all our monthly packages
• Available as a one-off service
• FreeAgent, Xero and other online accounting software users
• For all sectors and trades
• Fixed price in advance