Self assesment tax

If you are self employed or simply need to file your tax return, 3 Wise Bears offer a fast and efficient service to prepare and file your self assessment tax return.

Request Call back
Complex tax returns

Are you one of the millions who find it ironic that a “self assessment tax return” is anything but easy to complete yourself without advanced knowledge of tax law?

Each year, HMRC fine hundreds of thousands of individuals for filing their returns late and these fines start from £100 and go up to thousands in just a matter of months.

We can help remove this burden from your life from just £175 + VAT.

Who needs a tax return?

Generally speaking the following are the most common who need to complete a tax return:
• Self employed sole traders
• Company directors
• Partner in a partnership
• Property landlords (even if it’s just a small amount of income)
• Investors with dividend income
• Individuals with capital gains (you’ve sold an asset)
• Individuals with untaxed savings income
• You receive Child Benefit and have household income more than £50,000

Why use us?

As Chartered Accountants, you can rest in the knowledge that you have specialist tax advisors taking care of your self assessment tax return. We will handle the whole process for you and even deal with HMRC if they have any questions. We will:

• Register you for self assessment
• Tax advice on liability minimisation
• Perform tax computations
• Complete and file the returns
• Act as your HMRC tax agent
• Deal with any HMRC self assessment enquiries

Request Call back


Phone No


Request call back